This live online course provides practical knowledge and hands-on exercises needed to plan and track a project successfully. This course is aligned to the PMI (Project Management Institute) Framework, which is generally accepted as a foundation for managing projects.
The courses will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Students will learn to work with project planning documents such as needs assessments, risk management documents, and communication plans.
Course name: Project Management Foundations
Course code: PROJ 1285
If you plan to pursue your PMP®/CAPM® certification we offer PMP/CAPM Project Management Exam Preparation - PROJ 1080 online.
- This course is open to all students regardless of their Project Management background experience, including those that are just starting in project management or are new to working with project teams.
- It is recommended that if students plan to pursue their CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) or their PMP® Project Management Professional) credential they take an exam prep course after completing Project Management Fundamentals.
- The Project Management Institute does have prerequisite requirements for the PMP® and CAPM® exams. Please visit their website at www.pmi.org to ensure you have the prerequisite requirements prior to writing.
- This course is PMI accredited. The hours of instruction qualify as training hours for those wishing to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams as well as PDUs (Professional Development Units) for those who are already accredited as PMPs.
- Those that complete the entire 35 hour course will receive a certificate of completion from Bay3000 Consulting Inc. Bay3000 is a Registered Education Provider with PMI.
Program Related Questions? Call 905.721.3052
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please visit the Centre for Professional and Part-Time Learning OSAP Eligibility webpage.