The School of Health and Community Services is committed to your success during your educational journey. Academic advising is a comprehensive service that will help you complete your studies, enhance the quality of your academic life and ultimately ensure that your experience as a student comes first. The role of your student advisor is to facilitate your academic success and to assist you with:
- Identifying your career goals.
- Making sound academic decisions.
- Developing an academic plan to promote success in the event of failed subjects or a low grade point average (GPA).
- Making decisions regarding full- or part-time studies.
- Reviewing graduation requirements.
- Creating academic plans with individual students upon request.
- Finding equivalent credits.
- Transferring to another program.
- Selecting electives and options.
- Accessing other college services to support your success.
While drop-ins may be possible for specific answers to short questions about courses, schedules, and procedures, it is advisable to set up one-on-one appointments with your student advisor. Appointments may be made in person or by telephone.
Your student advisors are:
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 3066
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 6586
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 2408
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 2288
Office hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.