Gain an advantage with this specialized 3-hour Interview Coaching. This coaching service will help you build the necessary confidence to perform at your best and increase the chances for your success!
We have helped clients pass their interview with the following services:
- Durham Regional Police Service
- York Regional Police Service
- Peel Regional Police Service P/C & Cadet
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Toronto Police Service P/C & Cadet
- Niagara Regional Police Service
- Ottawa Police Service
- Owen Sound Police Service
- London Police Service Cadet
- Barrie Police Service
We provide the following assistance to clients:
- Initial communication via phone or email to assess your resume and background information to suggest a suitable police service for you to apply to. Conversely, if you already have an interview set up we will help you get prepared for it in a reasonable timeframe. Short timeframes have also worked for some clients.
- Help clients develop their interview answers via phone and email.
- One-on-one coaching online will help to provide interview counseling and conduct a mock interview.
The One-on-one Coaching for Police Interview package includes:
- 3-hours of interview coaching
- Daytime, evening and weekend coaching sessions are available
- Interview coaching sessions are completed over the phone and will cover the areas of your choice (PBQ, LFI and/or ECI)
- Review Pre-Background Questionnaire (PBQ)
- Preparation for Local Focus Interview (LFI)
- Preparation for Essential Competency Interview (ECI)
- Assist you in identifying situations for each job competency.
- Teach you how to effectively articulate your answers.
- Support during the coaching session with email and phone support.
Elaine Otterbein has been with Durham Regional Police Service for 31 years. Throughout her career she has held investigative and administrative roles in addition to the time spent as a front line patrol officer.
She worked as a front line patrol officer in Pickering, Clarington and Whitby community offices as well as investigative roles in Divisional General Investigation Units. She also worked as an investigator in the Services Major Crime Unit and was a contributing investigator in numerous Sexual Assault/child Abuse, Major Fraud, and Homicide cases. Elaine was a member of a pilot project that lead to the creation of a full time Human Trafficking Unit. She currently works for the Domestic Violence Investigation Unit in Major Crime.
Elaine worked in a variety of administrative roles such as the Auditing unit and she worked for a total of 4 years within the Recruiting Branch. She is well versed with the OACP testing processes. Elaine has a great deal of knowledge in all steps of the hiring process from resume review, application review (PBQ), LFI and ECI interviews.
During this time she consulted and successfully assisted applicants in the police testing process.
All these varied experiences have made her a well-rounded officer who continually receives praise from coworkers and supervisors throughout the various stages of her career.
Neither CIJS nor the instructor can guarantee success in your police interview; however, this coaching can help you perform at the best of your ability. Getting hired after receiving this assistance is dependent upon various factors which are assessed by services at your pre-interview, interview, and post-interview stages of your application process.
Cost: $255 + HST
To book your one-on-one session, please all 905.721.3000
CRN #27309- for January 2020 to April 2020
Once paid, please provide proof of receipt to Trevor Greenall at (email@example.com) in order to be connected with your Coach to discuss available coaching times.