Student Transfer to Business Diploma program
McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada and Ontario Colleges have partnered to offer educational opportunities for McDonald’s employees to pursue post-secondary education in Business programs at colleges throughout Ontario.
How does it work?
Durham College (DC) will grant recognition for first-year business credit into our Entrepreneurship and Small Business – Business (McDonald’s transfer) program to McDonald’s second assistant managers who have completed the Management Development Program Level 2 (MDP), and the following additional requirements:
- Business Math assessment or course.
- Communications assessment or course.
- General Education Elective course.
Upon completion of the McDonald’s MDP Level 2 successful applicants to DC’s diploma program can complete a two-year Ontario College diploma in as little as one year. Our program is offered in-class on a full-time or part-time basis, with some courses available online.
Apply to level 1 of DC’s Entrepreneurship and Small Business – Business (McDonald’s Transfer) program (code: BESM) at www.ontariocolleges.ca.
Submit the following documentation as part of your application to this program:
- McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Training Verification form signed by the applicant’s McDonald’s regional training manager (Training must have been completed within three years of the application).
- Secondary school transcript and any post-secondary transcripts (if applicable).
Please note: DC reserves the right to validate that you have met Grade 12 English and math admission requirements through previous education or pre-admission testing.
For more information, please contact:
Pathways and Credit Transfer Department
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 7605