Go to Ontario colleges to apply to a durham college program.
Choosing Your Program
- APPLYING: Applying to Durham College is easy. Once you have found the perfect program to prepare you for a career in your chosen area, simply go to https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/colleges/durham and follow the steps.
- PROGRAMS: Not sure how to find the perfect program for you? Visit our Programs and Courses webpage to
explore the over 140 unique, market-driven programs Durham College offers.
- SEARCH: On the Programs and Courses page over 140 programs are listed alphabetically. Narrow your search by using the filter options at the top of page (A – Z, Area of Interest, Credential, Location, Start Date) or the keyword search.
- SELECT: Once you’ve found a program you’d like to learn more about click on the program name to access the program webpage.
- EXPLORE: Program webpages contain all kinds of information to help you decide if this program is a good fit for you. Check out the Program Overview for a quick introduction to the program, review the three program icons that visually represent some of the important highlights of the program, ensure you are aware of the admission requirements, the various courses, costs, career options, etc.
- SUCCESS: Once you’ve found the program you are interested in, the program page contains a ton of useful information to help you make your decision. You can read, watch and listen to information about the program, the costs, admission requirements, additional applicant requirements career options, course descriptions etc. If all this information has helped you to decide that you’d like to apply to this program check out the program length, location and the most important thing you need to apply, the OCAS code.
You’re all set to register for a Durham College program at ontariocolleges.ca!