Where do I submit a course outline?
Course outlines at Durham College are submitted through a web-based application system, WebCOT (web-based course outline template), accessed through MyCampus. It is used to edit, review, and approve course outlines. Visit the WebCOT CAFE page for more information.
Use the following checklist to ensure you have addressed all the expectations of each section of the course outline.
How to Complete a Course Outline
- Quality Course Outline Checklist
- Tip Sheet – What is Curriculum Alignment?
- Tip Sheet – Writing or Revising Course Learning Outcomes
- Tip Sheet – What is PLAR?
- Tip Sheet – Sample Evaluation Notes
- Description of Evaluation Categories(WebCOT)
- Tip Sheet – Learning Plan
Need Curricular Help with Course Outlines?
If you are developing an outline for a new or existing program, please refer to our Curriculum Development pages.
Please contact Anna Natoli, Manager, Program and Curriculum Development, Centre for Academic and Faculty Enrichment (CAFE) to set up an appointment.
Need Technical Help with Course Outlines?
Please contact Anna Natoli, Manager, Program and Curriculum Development, Centre for Academic and Faculty Enrichment (CAFE).