A new COVID-19 case has been reported at the Durham College (DC) Oshawa campus.
Thursday, November 26
- A member of the DC community was last at the Oshawa Campus, Centre for Collaborative Education (CFCE) on Sunday, November 22.
- This case is unrelated to any other cases that have been reported on campus.
- Durham Region Health Department (DRHD) has determined a low risk to our campus community.
WHAT IS BEING DONE
- Risk mitigation measures, including appropriate cleaning protocol, have been implemented at the college based on specific direction from DRHD.
- DRHD will provide specific direction to any individuals who may be at risk.
- If you have not been contacted, your campus classes and activities continue as scheduled.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- If you are contacted by DRHD, you are required to follow their direction.
- Continue following DC’s preventative safety measures when coming to campus.
- Complete the mandatory one minute COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to arriving on campus.
- If you have received a COVID-19 test, you are required to remain at home until you are cleared by DC’s risk management/health and safety office.
- If you are feeling unwell, or aren’t sure whether or not you should come to campus, please stay home, contact DRHD as well as: