The shared Durham College (DC) and Ontario Tech Library at the Oshawa campus and DC’s Whitby campus Library is closing today.
As of Wednesday, March 18, 4 p.m.
The shared Durham College (DC) and Ontario Tech Library at the Oshawa campus and DC’s Whitby campus Library will be closed until further notice.
Library support for remote users:
Although the physical Library locations are closed, support will still be provided remotely. Please refer to Campus Library’s list of online resources and services.
This list includes:
- Contact details for our subject specialist librarians who can assist students and faculty with research questions, locating resources for online teaching and more.
- Links to many online resources such as databases, ejournals and ebooks, as well as research guides.
- Information about how to get help remotely via email, online appointments and chat reference.
Borrowing from physical collections:
Anyone with items currently on loan may keep them until further notice. Due dates are extended and any late fees will be waived. You are encouraged to avoid coming to campus to return items at this time.
Inter-library loan (ILL) service:
Suspended until the end of the winter semester. ILL material currently on loan will be renewed until the end of the semester.
The Library team can assist you with locating resources for online teaching or student assignments, and provide information about online chat and email help.
- For general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For research assistance: email@example.com
- To report problems with online resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
DC continues to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation and the potential impact on our community. Please visit www.durhamcollege.ca/coronavirus for updates and FAQs.