With Durham College’s (DC) blended-learning approach in place for the 2020-2021 academic year, there will be no charge for parking during the fall 2020 term (September 1 through December 31).
- The Parking Services offices will remain closed until further notice.
- Parking Services will not sell permits or charge daily parking rates during the fall term.
- All parking gates will remain open.
- Spaces in all parking lots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Should your desired lot fill up, please use the next available lot.
- Should the Whitby main campus lot fill up, please proceed to the free off-site lot, located at Landmark Cinemas, 75 Consumer’s Drive. A complimentary parking shuttle has been arranged, beginning on Tuesday, September 8, which will run Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 9:30 p.m., at roughly 15 minute intervals.
- Illegal parking in fire routes and accessible parking stalls will be enforced.
For more information please visit the Parking Services registration website.
For information about fall services and supports you can visit the DC Ready site.