A new COVID-19 case has been reported at the Durham College (DC) Whitby campus.
Friday, November 20
- An individual associated with the DC community was last at the main building of the Whitby campus on Monday, November 16.
- Durham Region Public Health (DRPH) has determined a low risk to our campus community.
WHAT IS BEING DONE
- Risk mitigation measures, including appropriate cleaning protocol, have been implemented at the college based on specific direction from DRPH.
- DRHD has provided specific direction to any individuals who may be at risk.
- If you have not been contacted, your campus classes and activities continue as scheduled.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- If you are contacted by DRPH, you are required to follow their direction.
- Continue following DC’s preventative safety measures when coming to campus.
- Complete the mandatory one minute COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to arriving on campus.
- If you have received a COVID-19 test, you are required to remain at home until you are cleared by DC’s risk management/health and safety office.
- If you are feeling unwell, or aren’t sure whether or not you should come to campus, please stay home, contact DRPH as well as: