Bilingual Automotive Product Training Professional
Durham College Corporate Training Services is seeking an automotive training professional to provide Sales department training for an automotive client. This successful candidate will be a passionate presenter with the ability to engage an audience and accommodate various learning styles. This contract position reports to the Director of Corporate Training Services.
- Conduct high-energy Product training sessions using various learning aids to raise the level of product knowledge at the dealership level.
- Work closely with team members in the research, design, production and development of training materials that meet the needs and expectations of adult learners.
- Communicate ideas/concepts in a clear, concise manner to encourage participation during training sessions.
- Act as host/presenter for taping of training videos and virtual classroom presentations.
- Travel across Canada on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will hold the following minimum qualifications:
- 5 years of experience working with automotive dealership sales departments.
- Above-average verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
- Firm grasp on the Automotive retail culture.
- Above average presentation skills that can bring energy to a classroom.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Remain current with ongoing developments in the Canadian car and light duty truck market, including automotive technological advancements.
- Prior training/instructor experience an asset.
- Bilingual capability (French/English).
- College/University degree an asset.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.