Thursday, February 7, 2019, 2 to 4 p.m.
Whitby campus, 1610 Champlain Avenue, Whitby, ONT.
- Recruit from a pool of highly qualified, eager candidates with specific trades and technical skills for full-time, part-time, summer, and contract employment opportunities
- This event is free of charge and provides an opportunity to meet with a select group of potential employees on one day, in one location
- Promote your organization on campus
Who will you meet?
Students enrolled in a range of post-secondary programs including:
- Automotive Technician – Service and Management
- Building Construction Technician
- Crane Operation, Rigging and Construction Techniques
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Techniques
- Gas Technician 2
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Techniques (HVAC)
- Mechanical Technician – Elevating Devices
- Mechanical Technician – Millwright
- Mechanical Techniques – Plumbing
- Power Engineering Techniques – Fourth Class
- Renewable Energy Technician
- Trades Fundamentals
- Welding Engineering Technician