New Students (Get your Card)

To obtain your first Campus ID card, follow these steps:

  1. Register for fall, winter or summer classes, this includes choosing all classes.
  2. Finalize your timetable and bring at least one piece of government issued photo identification to the welcome desk, first floor of the Student Services building (SSB).

Also note:

  • If you are a full-time student, your full-time post-secondary card will include the UPass.
  • If you are a part-time student, your part-time postsecondary card will not include the UPass.