If you are a returning student, follow this step to validate your Campus ID card:
- Bring your Campus ID card from the previous academic year, after you have registered for your classes, (as early as mid-July) to room G1004 in the Gordon Willey building, hand it in to obtain your updated Campus ID for the current year. Check MyCampus in late June for the detailed fall start-up schedules and various remote ID locations, dates and times, beginning in mid-August.
Please note the following:
- All full-time Campus ID cards will include the current semester’s U-Pass.
- Full-time post-secondary students beginning in the fall semester will receive a U-Pass that is valid from September 1 to May 31 of the following year.
- Students beginning their full-time studies in January will receive a U-Pass that is valid from January 1 to August 31.
- Students studying a full-time course load over the summer semester will receive a U-Pass that is valid until August 31.
If you cannot present your ID card from the previous year reprint fees will apply to your replacement card.