The Campus Recreation & Wellness Centre (CRWC ) is where you will find The Flex.
- The Flex – 10,000 square foot fitness training facility at the Oshawa North Campus.
- Elevated Indoor Running Track- overlooking gymnasiums 3, 4 and 5
- 1 Aerobics Room
- 1 Spin Room
- 1 Varsity Training Centre
Flex Fee for Service
Step up your game and fitness level by participating in the following fitness initiatives:
Group Fitness Classes
- 4 sessions offered annually- fall, winter, spring, summer
- A variety of classes like Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Spin (and much more) taught by qualified instructors
- Purchase 1,3, 6, 10 or 20 sessions
- CSEP Certified Personal Trainers
- Flexible, convenient affordable
Body Composition Monitoring
- Dual frequency bioelectrical signaling provides total body composition data in less than 20 seconds
- Offers users a simple and effective method for measuring multiple components of body composition such as muscle and bone mass, hydration levels, body fat percentage, Basal Metabolic Rate, Body Mass Index and more
- Purchase and receive your reading and a 15 minute consultation with a Flex Personal Trainer
Visit the Flex, the main athletics desk or www.campusrecreationcentre.com for more information.