Health and Wellness Ambassadors
Student leaders play a pivotal role in creating a safe, inclusive and engaging environment on campus. Health and Wellness Ambassadors use their passion for wellbeing, harm reduction and education to help the Solace Centre create an institutional climate of health and social justice. They conduct education outreach across campus as well as maintain a presence on social media and work to promote the Solace Centre and its services. Some goals of a Health and Wellness Ambassador include:
- Providing peers with resources to support their wellness
- Promoting wellness and bringing awareness to healthy behaviors
- Empowering peers to make positive lifestyle choices
- Educating and supporting their peers’ journeys in health and wellness.
In addition, Health and Wellness Ambassadors create intentional and reflective outreach programs on a variety of wellness related themes such as:
- Healthy relationships and consent
- Sex education
- Physical exercise
- Healthy substance use and harm reduction
- Stress management
- General health education and promotion
Interested in becoming a Health and Wellness Ambassadors? Please contact email@example.com.