Job Fairs and Employer Events
We regularly bring employers to campus to recruit students for a variety of employment opportunities. Job fairs and employer events are an important component of student success, and we appreciate the support of faculty and staff by encouraging students to attend.
Faculty and staff can help by:
- Displaying provided promotional materials at the beginning or end of class
- Not scheduling major assignment deadlines or tests during large-scale events
- Excusing lateness or absence due to employer activity
- Encouraging students to access our services to prepare for success at these events
- Attending events themselves to meet prospective employers for our students
- Suggesting employers you would like to see visit us!
All events hosted by the Career Development office will be advertised on the DC Hired portal. Once logged in, you can access the Events and Workshops calendar through the navigation menu on the left.