T2202’s Available February 28

If you paid tuition, you may be able to claim tuition amounts on your tax return by using the Tuition Tax Receipts (T2202) form. The form will be available online via MyDC as of February 28th at 4 p.m. 

Please click here and click “Tutorials” to view “How to View/Print your T2202”.