livechat close X img

Financial Aid and Awards

Out of Province Loans

As a student from outside Ontario, you may be eligible for loans and bursaries through your home province or territory. “Home” province or territory is usually defined as the province in which your parents currently reside, or, if you are an independent applicant, the province in which you have most recently lived and worked for 12 consecutive months (excluding residence for full-time attendance at a post-secondary institution). Use the links below to find out more about Government assistance in your home province.


Live Chat

Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Book an appointment

Students with a Durham College issued student number can make an appointment directly to see a Financial Aid coach through the myVisit website at or by downloading the myVisit mobile app through Google Play or App Store.

Students who have not yet been issued a Durham College student number are required to email to arrange for an appointment with a Financial Aid Coach.

Email us

Financial Aid:
Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards:
On campus Employment: