This message is sent on behalf of the Financial Aid & Awards Office. If you have questions, please contact DCStudentEmployment@durhamcollege.ca
Durham College offers a number of full-time, paid, summer positions for students. Applications are now open.
These positions offer:
- Valuable work experience to add to your resume
- Full-time employment (35 hours/week) from May to August 2024
- Earn income above minimum wage!
How to Apply to the Summer Employment Program
Once you’re ready to apply, follow these steps:
- Check the eligibility criteria (Domestic / International)
- Log into MyDC
- Go to the Financial Aid and Awards menu item at the top
- Click Self Service Links in the body of the page
- Click Apply for Student Aid
- Click Start my Application
- Select the application from the dropdown menu
- Complete and submit your application. You will receive an email response once submitted.
If you have been approved to participate in the Summer Employment Program, you will be able to access jobs in the Hired Portal after February 12.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process, please reach out to DCStudentEmployment@durhamcollege.ca.