The Durham College Student Association (DCSA) is holding a General Election for the offices of:
- Executive Chair and Chief Elected Officer
- Director from the Faculty of Business (Class A)
- Director from the Faculty of Health Sciences (Class B)
- Director from the Faculty of Media, Art and Design (Class C)
- Director from the Faculties of Skilled Trades, and Apprenticeship; Hospitality and Horticulture Science; and Liberal Studies (Classes D, F and H)
- Director from the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Information Technology (Class E)
- Director from the Faculty of Social and Community Services (Class G)
Nominations will be accepted from today until March 6 at 1 p.m.
Voting will take place from March 13-15.
The nomination form and other important information can be found on the candidate’s website or in paper format at the DCSA office in the Student Centre (Oshawa Campus) or the Student Lounge (Whitby Campus). Information for voters is also available online.
If you know someone who would be amazing on the Board of Directors, you can ask them to run here.
For general information regarding the elections, please visit this website.
Any questions can be sent to the Charles Wilson, Chief Returning Officer at Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Voter’s Guide to the election can be found here.