Durham College (DC) is pleased to advise that the winter semester program delivery information is now available online. To meet the needs of our students, we continue to offer academic excellence and quality programs through innovative program delivery options.
The following information outlines DC’s plans for the winter 2023 semester for post-secondary programs:
- The semester runs from Monday, January 9 to Friday, April 21.
- Reading week is scheduled for Monday, February 27 to Friday, March 3.
- Programs will be offered in one of the following four formats:
- In-person: The program is delivered in person, and students must come to campus.
- Flexible: Professors teach in DC’s technology-enabled learning classrooms and online at the same time. Students can choose to attend in person, on campus in the classroom/lab, or remotely.
- Hybrid: Part of the program is delivered online and remotely, and part is in-person, where students must come to campus.
- Online: Fully remote program delivery; in-person attendance is not required.
- You can learn more about the semester’s important academic dates online.
DC remains a mask-friendly college inclusive of all community members. Those who wish to wear a mask indoors for their wellness, and those around them, are encouraged to do so. Masks are mandatory in the Oshawa campus Library, Dental Clinic, Campus Health and Wellness Centre, and the shared DC/Ontario Tech University Campus Corners space. For DC’s COVID-19-related questions and updates, please visit our webpage.
We are looking forward to a great winter semester!