livechat close X img

Program Guides

Contact us

Faculty of Health Sciences (HS)
Room: SW106, Gordon Willey building, Oshawa campus
T: 905.3080

View full contact list


Refer to the ‘Important Academic Dates’ calendar for information pertaining to dates in regard to when a refund, minus the deposit, is processed and when it is not.  In addition, Enrollment Services is responsible to issue any refund cheques to eligible recipients and you can check with them on your eligibility and status.

Before dropping down to part-time status, it is best to meet with your Student Advisor in order to discuss which courses are more important to take at certain times/intervals to ensure that you can continue to progress into future semesters without experiencing any consequences from missing pre-requisites. 

Synergy would have sent you an email containing this information.  If it has been longer than 48 hours since receiving this information, please visit and click ‘forgot password’ and follow the prompts to reset your password.

Yes as a mature student you must have all of the admission requirements to be accepted into the PNII or PNFL program. Please visit our website  for PNII or PNFL   program information and admission requirements. Questions regarding admissions can be emailed to .

Durham College has many supports for students with exceptionalities.  Please contact our Access Support Centre for assistance at 905-721-3123 or

Peer Coaches can provide supports to students to better navigate the demands of post-secondary education, they can assist with organization and time management, can assist in breaking down or clarifying assignments and can assist with making referrals to and locating campus services, offices and resources among other things.  You can sign up for supports offered by a Peer Coach by visiting the Access and Support Centre located in SW116 in the Gordon Wiley Building, or by emailing them at  There are many other valuable resources offered by ASC that you can take advantage of.  Check them out on the Durham College Website. 

Peer Tutors on the other hand, can assist in supporting students one on one for high demand courses for a small fee.  To see what is available and how it may help you, refer to Student Academic Learning Services (SALS) on the Durham College website or visit them in Room 204 of the Student Services building, or email them at

Book an appointment with the Student Advisor to fill out a return to full time studies form. Students that have not completed all of semester one may need to make an application for semester one through Ontario Colleges.  This will be determined by the Student Advisor.

On the Synergy dashboard, right upper corner, under School Information you will find a fee schedule.

Please visit the Financial Aid Office located in the Student Service Building to find out more about your eligibility for OSAP and if you would be eligible for any awards, scholarships or bursaries. You may also review this link for further information :

Log into Synergy, under Information / Important Information, you will find a list of all programs in the School of Health & Community Services as well as all blank forms.  Find the program you are in and the intake eg. fall, winter, spring.  You will then see a “program submission chart”.  Here is where you will find due dates and documents required based on the semester you are in.