To apply for a part time job on campus, you must be approved to participate in the DCWorks or IWorks Program. To apply for the program, go to MyCampus > DC Financial Aid Self-Service and follow these steps:
- Under the DC Financial Aid tab, locate DC Financial Aid Self-Service
- Click on Start My Application
- Click on Apply for Student Aid
- Select the Aid Year
- Click Continue
- Select Durham College Work Study Program or International Work Study Program
- Complete and Submit the appropriate application
Once your application has been reviewed you will receive an email to your DCmail advising you whether or not you have been approved for the program. Your approval email permits you to begin submitting resumés to prospective employers.
To search and apply for jobs, go to the Hired Portal at: https://hired.durhamcollege.ca/home.htm
- Login: Students and Recent Grads
- MyCampus login and MyCampus password required
- Click ‘Work Study Jobs’
- Click ‘Work Study Job listings’
- Click ‘View All Available Postings’
Before you apply, consider an application check-up with Career Development! Log in to hired.durhamcollege.ca and make an appointment today to review your cover letter or resume, or to practice your interview skills.