To apply for a part time job on campus, you must be approved to participate in the DCWorks or IWorks Program. To apply for the program, go to My DC > Financial Aid and Awards > Self-Service Links and follow these steps:
- Under Financial Aid and Awards, click on Self Service Links
- Click on Start My Application
- Click on Apply for Student Aid
- Select the Aid Year
- Click Continue
- Select Durham College Work Study Program or International Work Study Program
- Complete and Submit the appropriate application
Once your application has been reviewed you will receive an email to your DCmail advising you whether or not you have been approved for the program. Your approval email permits you to begin submitting resumés to prospective employers.
To search and apply for jobs, go to the Hired Portal at: https://hired.durhamcollege.ca/home.htm
- Login: Students and Recent Grads
- My DC login and My DC password required
- Click ‘ On-Campus Employment
- Click ‘ On-Campus Job Listings
- Click ‘View All Available Postings’
Before you apply, consider an application check-up with Career Development! Log in to hired.durhamcollege.ca and make an appointment today to review your cover letter or resume, or to practice your interview skills.