The start of your semester is right around the corner!
|Welcome to Durham College (DC). We’re excited you are joining us, and want to help you get ready! As you prepare to begin classes, there are a few things you should know before you go:
1. Get set up for success! Learn how to: log in for the first time, navigate DC Connect, get campus wi-fi access, activate your DC email (this is how we communicate with you) and much more through IT services Quick Start.
2. DC has a digital student ID card system called OneCard. All students are required to have a digital student ID. Learn how to download your OneCard now.
3. Visit MyDC to learn what your Enrolment Services and Student Records teams can do for you and all of your self-service options.
4. Make sure all of your personal information is accurate and up to date.
5. Stay Informed! Review our Important Dates to ensure you don’t miss registration, payment and other academic deadlines.
6. Attend your Orientation day! Visit our Orientation website for full event details and event registration information.
We look forward to you joining our DC community and can’t wait to see you on Campus!