Education Agent Resources
Our agent resource centre is a helpful resource for current Durham College educational agents. Here you will find tailored country admission information, new program updates, upcoming events, quick links to resources, news and the agent student application form.
Join Durham College’s Agent Network*
Durham College has an agent network that spans the globe and is an active part of our recruitment and support services for international students. If you are interested in applying to join our agent network, please complete the online agent application form for assessment. Some information that is required during the application process includes:
- Completed International Representative application
- Confirmation of business registration
- Full list of higher education institutions you represent globally with an emphasis on Canadian institutions
- Average number of students sent abroad each year with realistic projected numbers for Durham College
- Minimum of two references (must be from Canadian institutions)
- A company profile is recommended highlighting the market(s) you represent, information on your company history, and business model.
*Please note that we currently have sufficient representation in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan and will therefore not be accepting applications or appointing further representatives in the region at this time.