To find tuition fees and ancillary fees for your program visit our Program and Courses page. On this page, find your program and click on the “Costs” tab to find tuition fees and ancillary fees for your program.
Please review Payment Due Dates carefully.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT METHODS
METHODS OF PAYMENT
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Bank: Internet banking (use Durham College as a payee, your student number is the reference/account number), at branch or telephone banking (CANADIAN BANKS ONLY)
- Credit Card: Durham College has partnered with Chase Paymentech for payments with International Visa and MasterCard.
- Flywire: An innovative and streamlined way to make payments via wire transfer and credit card. To pay by Flywire visit this link http://durhamcollege.flywire.com
- Western Union Business Solutions: A streamlined way to make payments via wire transfer
- In Person: Payments by Interac, Visa, MasterCard and bank draft.
HOW TO PAY
- Log in to My Campus and click on the DC Intl Applicant tab at the top of the page
- Under “Helpful Links”, select “Check status of Application”
- Accept your offer and pay your fees.
NO OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED.
TAX RECEIPTSReceipts for tuition, education and book amounts (Canada Revenue Agency’s Form T2202A) for the previous calendar year are available online on the last business day of February each year. Please visit DC's Tuition/education income tax credit webpage for more information.
For information on refunds, please view our refund policy and procedure.
International students MUST contact the International Office for information regarding withdrawal or refunds.
Students who have landed in Canada and have a valid Canadian study permit and wish to withdraw from Durham College for any reason including transferring to another college or returning home, must visit the International Office to complete and sign an official withdrawal form to be eligible for any refund. Please note that a deduction of approximately $2500 CAD will be applied to the original payment, prior to the refund being issued to the student.
Students must submit all necessary documentation in a secure manner when possible (in person or by email) for the refund, by the deadline of 4:00 p.m. (EST) on the withdrawal deadline. For any requests received after this deadline, no refund for first semester fees will be issued. For withdrawals after the withdrawal deadline, only subsequent semester fees paid will be reimbursed.
The refund will be transferred to the student’s Flywire account or personal bank account. No cheques will be issued.
Provided that all documentation and conditions outlined above are met, a refund will be authorized for the total fees paid, less the amounts to be withheld per the refund policy, plus any direct costs incurred to process refunds, such as wire transfer fees charged by the bank.
*If the reason you need a refund isn’t shown then please contact the international office at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed message as to why you need to refund your tuition.
*Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.