Tuition and Enrollment Certificate

If you paid tuition, you may be able to claim tuition amounts on your tax return by using the Tuition Tax Receipts (T2202) form. The form will be available online via MyCampus as of the last day of February at 4 p.m.

Please note: The total amount of tuition fees paid may not necessarily correspond to your T2202 because not all tuition fees are tax deductible, In addition, the T2202 is based on the January to December tax year and not the September to April academic year.

Tuition fees not eligible for tax deduction include:

  • Entrance or initiation fees to a professional organization;
  • Meals and lodging;
  • Medical care;
  • Retained goods of lasting value (e.g. computer, tools or uniform);
  • Transportation and parking; and
  • Student Association fees.

In addition to claiming tuition and ancillary fees there may be other eligible fees that you can claim. A copy of eligible tuition amounts is available through MyCampus.

Professional and part-time learning students can also retrieve their T2202 forms online through MyCampus. You will require your:

  • Date of birth or postal code or MyCampus password; and
  • Student identification number.

For more information, please select one of the links below:

Graduates and former students

MyCampus accounts belonging to graduates and former students can be re-activated to allow you to access your T2202 online. If you still cannot reactivate your account, please contact the Help Desk at 905.721.3333, option #1.