Grades, transcripts and tuition tax receipts

Final Grades, Official Transcripts and Tuition Tax Receipts are available on MyCampus.

If you need to have your MyCampus account re-activated, you can do so online. If you still cannot re-activate your account please contact the Help Desk at 905.721.3333.

If you require an official copy of a mark for an employer or educational institution, you will be required to order and pay for an official transcript at a cost of $14 per transcript (please see below for instructions).

How to access your grades and/or order official transcripts:

  1. From the MyCampus page, enter your student number (username) and password (PIN). This is the same username/PIN you used to register via the Centre for Professional and Part-time Learning website. Your student ID will be in the format 100XXXXXX and can be found on course registration receipts and past grade reports. (If you do not register via our website or have not used MyCampus to retrieve your tuition tax receipt you will need to set up your MyCampus account. Your user ID number is your student number and the default password will be your date of birth MMDDYY. If you have not given us your date of birth, then the default password will be your postal code i.e. L1H7L7 (no space). You will be prompted at this point to change your password.).
  2. Click “Self Service Options” at the top of the page
  3. Select “Student Information – Durham College”
  4. Select “Student Records”
  5. Select “Final Grades” OR Select “Request Printed/Official Transcript” and follow the on screen instructions.

Please note:

  • An official transcript can be picked-up, sent directly to you, or to another institution.
  • Transcripts cannot be faxed; this will make them unofficial as the school seal will not show.
  • Transcripts can take up to two weeks or longer to prepare, depending on the research involved and current volume in the Office of the Registrar.
  • Transcript requests are not accepted over the phone.
  • Accepted form of payment: credit card only.

How to access your Tuition Tax Receipts

Please see T2202A Tuition/Tax Receipts for further information.