Please use the links below to print or fill out an application or form:

Personal Information:

  1. Change of Name / Gender Identity Update
  2. Change of Contact Information Form (including address, phone, etc.)

Academic & Convocation:

  1. Application to Graduate
  2. Transcript Request Application
  3. Subject Audit Application
  4. Official Documentation Request Form

Transfer & Withdrawal:

  1. Course Drop / Transfer Request Form
  2. Course Withdrawal Request Form

If you require a form or application not listed here, please reach out to us at 905.721.3052 or via email at