You are responsible for attending your final exams as scheduled to meet your course requirements. If for the following reasons you are unable to attend, you may be eligible for a make-up exam:
- Medical reason (Doctor’s note required).
- Employment reason – your job has taken you out-of-town (Employer’s note required).
- Death in the family (Copy of death certificate required).
- Make-up final examinations will be done in accordance with the course outline. You must be scheduled and have completed your make-up examination within 10 business days after the originally scheduled final exam.
- You are responsible for notifying your instructor of your absence within 48 hours of the scheduled final examination. The instructor will contact the Centre for Professional and Part-time Learning and a staff member will contact you regarding arrangements.
- Make-up final examinations must be scheduled and completed within two business days after the last official exam date.
- You are responsible for notifying our exam coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org of your absence within 48 hours of the scheduled final examination who will arrange the rescheduling.