A step-by-step guide to applying to the Registered Nurse Critical Care Nursing E-Learning graduate certificate program
- Go to ontariocolleges.ca.
- Complete application by following steps identified on OCAS website. Bypass prompts that request high school transcripts. DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS.
Please note: Durham College will not receive your application for 48 hours; upon receipt you will be issued a student number.
- Send a scan via email of your current status as a nurse from “Find a Nurse” located on the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) website (please do a print screen of the page with your name, Durham College student number and registration number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once application is received and complete, you will receive an OFFER OF ACCEPTANCE from Durham College via email. You will need to accept the offer electronically. Once accepted, you will receive payment invoice within three business days. After tuition has been paid, the student will receive access to the E-Learning website. This process may take up to 5 days depending on payment method.
- A program guide will be sent to the student with a welcome letter. It is very important for the student to read the program guide entirely.