- Missing courses required to enter a college program?
- Trying to upgrade basic or workplace level credits?
- Wanting to update your academic skills?
PROGRAMS OF STUDY INCLUDE:
- Communications (English).
- Tuition free-program.
- Financial support for daycare and/or transportation is also available for qualified learners.
- Qualify for an offer of admission to a college program.
- Improve your literacy and numeracy skills for employment, apprenticeship or other goals.
- A supportive adult learning environment with qualified professors.
- Robust and Interactive Instruction.
- Take advantage of academic resources such as access to information on How to Apply to College, Applying for Financial Aid & OSAP, and more.
- Enjoy the added benefits of the use of the Durham College library, cafeteria, and computers.
- You’ll be surrounded by a community of other motivated, friendly students.
ACADEMIC UPGRADING IS:
- A free program funded through the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.
- Offered every semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course start dates.
- Currently offered online - live and asynchronous classes designed to be flexible to meet your schedule!
- Personalized to meet your needs!