The Student Health Experience comes first.
Our values guide our behavior.
The Campus Health and Wellness Centre values the following:
All services are confidential and comprehensive. Our team consists of physicians, nurses, mental health professionals and administrative staff working together to assist you in managing your healthy lifestyle.
- Mental health services
- Medical clinic
- Chiropractic and Physiotherapy services
- Massage Therapy
COVID-19 Related Changes
Please be advised that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic Campus Health and Wellness Centre services have transitioned to virtual platforms and/or telephone appointments where possible. Please read below for services providers and their current booking methods.
- Mental health services (Mental Health Nurses, Coaching and Counselling) are currently available via telephone, Microsoft Teams, or by approved in-person appointment only.
- The Pharmacy is currently closed. Please call or visit the nearest Lovell Drugs located at 500 Rossland Rd. W. in Oshawa (905-728-9598); this location also offers free prescription delivery.
- Medical clinic services (Nurses and Doctors) are currently available via telephone, Microsoft Teams, or by approved in-person appointment only.
- Chiropractic and physiotherapy services are currently available for approved in-person appointments and virtual Telehealth appointments for those who prefer or are unable to attend in-person sessions.
- Massage services are available for approved in-person appointments.