Appointments will be offered Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. with limited weekend appointments available in September.
Services are provided by Dental Hygiene students under the supervision of registered Dental Hygienists and Dentists. Please be assured that our Dental Clinic has always followed best practice infection control standards as outlined by the College of Dental Hygienists and Public Health Ontario, and will continue to do so.
Services at this time include:
- $35 fee for adults
- $25 fee for ages 13 to 16
- $15 fee for ages 12 and under
- Cleaning of teeth including scaling
- Desensitization treatment
- Examinations/X-rays, if required
- Fluoride treatments
- Oral hygiene instruction
We are looking into online payment options, updates will be available soon on our website with regards to payment options.
We have currently updated our processes and we will only accommodate and provide care for clients who comply with our enhanced screening and safety protocols:
- You will be asked screening questions before your appointment and again when you arrive. During screening staff will be using a touchless thermometer to record your temperature.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wear a face covering as well as ensuring physical distancing. The face covering must be worn at all times apart from when care is being provided.
- You will be required to wait outside in your vehicle and only enter the building no more than 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Upon arrival you will need to line up outside of the clinic on the floor markers spaced 6ft apart. There will be no waiting room.
- We will ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer before you enter the clinic and prior to leaving.
- We have reduced the number of students and clients permitted in the clinic space, additional guests or family members should not accompany you to your appointment. If you must accompany a client as a caregiver, you will be required to wear a mask and remain seated at the chairside.
*** We are not providing any treatment that may create aerosols. This means that we are not providing teeth polishing, ultrasonic scaling, pit & fissure sealants or the fabrication of sports guards and whitening trays at this time.
The majority of clients will require 2-4 appointments on average to complete care and all appointments will be 2.5 hours in length.
We require you to report to the clinician any flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, difficulty breathing) experienced within 14 days following your appointment.
Please read our Covid-19 Disclaimer here.
The clinic does not provide emergency treatment, extractions or fillings, however, the results of any findings can be forwarded to a dentist of your choice.
For information about dental health insurance for students visit the student insurance FAQs.
Parking is free in the Commencement lots. Please print a ticket at the gate when entering and provide the ticket to the Dental Receptionist for validation.