In order to ensure we can continue to provide exceptional service, we’ll be increasing the rate effective September 2019. Adults $35, ages 13 to 16 $25, 12 years and under $15.
The Dental Clinic, conveniently located at our Oshawa campus, offers dental examinations and cleaning to clients over the age of four. Services are provided by Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene students under the supervision of teaching staff. The clinic operates year round offering client care from January to December with daytime and evening appointments available; a time commitment is required.
- $35 fee for adults
- $25 fee for ages 13 to 16
- $15 fee for ages 12 and under
- Cleaning of teeth including scaling and polishing
- Desensitization treatment
- Examinations/X-rays, if required
- Fluoride treatments
- Mouth guard fabrication ($15)
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Professional whitening ($40)
- Dental assisting services $10 ages 5 to 21
The clinic does not provide emergency treatment, extractions or fillings, however, the results of any findings can be forwarded to a dentist of your choice.
For information about dental health insurance for students visit the student insurance FAQs.
Parking is free in the Commencement lots. Please print a ticket at the gate when entering and provide the ticket to the Dental Receptionist for validation.