Durham College is hosting portfolio information sessions designed to help you make the best portfolio possible!
The goal of the sessions is to take the mystery out of how to put a portfolio together and to build your confidence, no
matter where you plan to apply for college or university. The sessions are free and there is no need to pre-register.
DURING THE SESSION YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to make your portfolio reflect what you are about
- How to organize your portfolio and make an interesting visual presentation
- The importance of including a range of images and mediums
- Tips from the pros on how to polish up your portfolio so it makes heads turn
- What you need to know about admissions
SESSIONS WILL BE HELD ON:
- Thursday, November 22nd, 2018, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 28th, 2018, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 16th, 2019, 6 to 8 p.m.
All sessions are from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Oshawa campus, Gordon Willey building, room B105A.