Durham College’s digital signage network is a highly visible broadcast medium that displays a wide variety of content. Content should support the values of Durham College, and be appropriate to the specific program, service, event or product that is being advertised.
Digital signage monitors are located throughout the Student Services building, Gordon Willey building, Centre for Food and Whitby campus.
Content currently supported:
- Campus announcements, updates and news
- Campus events (student and institutional)
- Unique content (student work, athletics, social media, success stories)
- Essential student services (deadlines, requirements, Qnomy queue strategy)
- Emergency broadcasts
- DC core values and brand
- Partnering organizations offering many job opportunities to DC students
Content not supported:
- Schedules for events
- Private event information
- Faculty/staff absences
- External advertisements
- Ontario Tech University specific content (except when it is a shared notification)
- Events or information only applicable to a specific audience (exclusive groups, employee only, etc.)
Submissions will be evaluated and approved on an individual basis. Communications and Marketing will design content to be displayed, ensuring a unified and consistent visual representation of the Durham College brand and deploy it to the appropriate screens. All content must be submitted using the digital signage content submission form below.
For more information, or to report screen outages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the content submission guidelines before submitting your request.
Please note: This submission form is only for Durham College monitors. If you are a shared service, or your content is relevant to both DC and Ontario Tech students, please fill out the Ontario Tech digital signage form. If your submission is an event, you can also submit to the DC website calendar of events.