Depending on the circumstances, students may choose to write a test/exam either in class or in the Test centre. In order to write a test or exam in the Test Centre, students must book an appointment.
Faculty are required to follow the steps below to support students using the Test Centre:
Once you have received the automatic confirmation email of a booking for a student’s test (7 days in advance):
- Complete a test invigilation form, received via email, and attach the form to the student’s test.
- Complete the invigilation form in full – this information will be used by the invigilator to administer the test.
- Deliver the test to the Oshawa Test Centre office (B291C) or the Whitby Test Centre office (Room 181) three business days in advance of the test.
- Submit an electronic copy of the test to the Oshawa Test Centre email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Whitby Test Centre email, email@example.com to ensure that the student’s accommodation requirements are met.
- Return to the Test Centre to pick up the test one day after it is completed.
Faculty are strongly encouraged to visit student(s) during the test/exam in the Oshawa Test Centre Room (B216M) or Whitby Test Centre Room (181) to address any questions/concerns that may arise.
For missed class tests – please refer to policies and procedures on ICE.