Students may choose to write a test/exam either in class or in the Test centre.
Students must follow the test sign up process to book a test time.
Faculty are required to follow the steps below to support students using the Test Centre.
Once you have received the automatic confirmation email of a student test booking (7 days in advance):
- Complete a test invigilation form, received via email, and attach the form to the student’s test.
- Complete the invigilation form in full – this information will be used by the invigilator to administer the test.
- Deliver the test to the Oshawa Test Centre office (B291C) or Whitby Test Centre office (Room 181) three business days in advance of the test.
- Submit an electronic copy of the test to the Oshawa Test Centre email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Whitby Test Centre email address at email@example.com to ensure student’s accommodation requirements are met.
- Return to the Test Centre to pick up the test one day after it is completed
Faculty are strongly encouraged to visit student(s) during the test/exam in the Oshawa Test Centre Room (B216M) or Whitby Test Centre Room (181) to address any questions/concerns that may arise.