All Ontario post-secondary educational institutions are required to provide students with information on:
- Ontario Student Loan (OSL) default rates.
- Graduate employment rates.
- Graduation rates for each OSL-eligible post-secondary education program.
A common methodology has been used for calculating all program-related information provided by each college including:
- Data that is effective each April and is updated annually.
- An approved program sequence number assigned by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
- Information that is not published for indicators when the total number of individuals is less than five, in accordance with the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
OSAP performance indicators data:
For more information please visit: