Bi-lingual Automotive Service Department Training Professional
Durham College Corporate Training Services is seeking an automotive training professional to provide Service department training and coaching for an automotive client. This successful candidate will be a passionate presenter with the ability to engage an audience and accommodate various learning styles.
- Conduct high-energy training sessions using various learning aids to raise the level of product and service process knowledge at the dealership level
- Provide coaching to dealership managers to support the implementation of Service Department policies and procedures
- Develop training manuals in support of process implementation
- Communicate ideas/concepts in a clear, concise manner to encourage participation during training sessions and engagement during coaching
- Act as host/presenter for the taping of training videos and virtual classroom presentations
- Travel across Canada on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will hold the following minimum qualifications:
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- 5 years of experience working with automotive dealership Service Departments
- Firm grasp on the Automotive retail culture
- Firm understanding of the products and services sold in a dealership service department
- Above-average verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Above average presentation skills that can bring energy to a classroom
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Current knowledge on the developments in the Canadian car and light duty truck market, including automotive technological advancements.
- Prior training/instructor experience an asset
- College/University degree an asset
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com
Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.