Durham College's (DC) Career Development site, the Hired Portal, is exclusive to DC students and alumni. With over 7,000 registered employers using the site to promote their organizations and recruit new talent, we are sure you will find something for you! Via the Hired Portal you can:
- Search for job listings.
- Access on-campus work study job listings.
- Sign up for email notifications of job listings.
- Explore the Career Resources section.
- Book an appointment with a career advisor.
- Learn about upcoming career events in the community and on campus.
- Reserve a seat at one of our on-campus recruiter events or workshops.
- Download Career Development booklets to guide you on résumés, cover letters, interviews, job search and portfolios.
- Download instructions for creating your own DC student business card, in partnership with moo.com.