We have a team of coaches ready to assist, guide and encourage students and alumni with career supports including:
- Learn more about potential career paths from their program of choice.
- Assess personal traits, skill sets and values.
- Discover what employers are hiring and how to apply.
- Create a career plan with specific and measurable goals.
- Practice the art of networking and building industry relationships both online and in person.
- Translate academic experiences into resumes, cover letters and portfolios.
- Prepare for job interviews and achieve success in the workplace.
- Explore further education options.
We will meet with you one-on-one, in a variety of non-judgmental formats, Follow-up contact can be done through your @dcmail.
For more information visit DC’s Hired Portal or contact us (see sidebar).