We have a team of coaches ready to assist, guide and encourage students and alumni to:
- Learn more about potential career paths from their program of choice
- Assess personal traits, skill sets and values
- Discover what employers are hiring and how to apply
- Create a career plan with specific and measurable goals
- Practice the art of networking and building industry relationships both online and in person
- Translate academic experiences into resumes, cover letters and portfolios
- Prepare for job interviews and achieve success in the workplace
- Explore further education options
We will meet with you in a non-judgmental, one-on-one environment, either in person, over the phone or online, and follow-up contact can be done through email.
For more information visit DC’s Hired Portal or contact us.