Advancing Innovation And Entrepreneurship
RESEARCH DAY 2019
Thursday, April 11
8 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Centre for Collaborative Education, Durham College, Oshawa campus
Please park in the Founders 2 parking lot. Take a ticket at the gate and bring to Registration Desk. (Directions and parking)
What is Research Day?
Hosted by Durham College’s (DC) Office of Research Services, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, this annual event is a dynamic display of DC faculty, student researchers and industry partners. It creates awareness of the important role and impact applied research has on the community and showcases the experiential learning opportunities it creates for students.
About Research Day 2019
Now in its ninth year, DC’s Research Day will also feature a new Student Project and Venture Showcase. Guests will have the opportunity to meet our talented students, interact with their work and support our student entrepreneurs.
2019 schedule of events
- Registration and breakfast – 8 a.m.
- Welcome and opening remarks – 9 a.m.
- Keynote address: Prashant Pathak, CEO, Ekagrata Inc. – 9:15 a.m.
- Networking break – 9:45 a.m.
- Concurrent breakout sessions – 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Awards and closing remarks – 12:35 p.m.