- AEye SIEM, a tool to proactively detect malware using artificial intelligence (AI).
- The AI Hub is building a SIEM solution with ability to do comprehensive log collection from workstations, servers and network devices and then analyse those to identify cyber threats in an enterprise network using machine learning, threat signatures, intrusion detection systems and external threat Intelligence feeds.
- Risk assessment and insurance recommender tool using AI.
- As part of a Cyber Liability Insurance project, the AI Hub has built a Cybersecurity Risk Assessment web application which uses a questionnaire built on the industry standard frameworks; SANS CIS TOP 20 and ISO 27002 security controls to help the organization to assess their cyber risks profile.
Developed in collaboration with SiberX and TeamCISO, Breach the Keep is an exciting tabletop game of cybersecurity, strategy, and team-building where co-workers get battle-ready to defend against malware attacks and data breaches, presented in a realistic, blast-to-the-past medieval setting.
Panellist and TechXpo participant in EC-Council’s CISO Forum, an event gathering the highest-level executives from across industries and countries to discuss the most pressing issues in information security.
- Durham College, in partnership with The Regional Municipality of Durham, co-hosted the Global Cyberlympics Finals on October 26, 2019 at the Oshawa campus. Organized by EC-Council and SiberX, this was the first time the highly-competitive event was held in Canada.
- Global Cyberlympics is an ethical hacking and cybersecurity competition that pits teams from all over the world against each other to compete in a series of challenges in areas such as digital forensics, malware analysis and cryptography. Since its inception in 2012, Cyberlympics have seen more than 2,100 participants from 500 teams and 75 countries compete.