With so many ways to exercise, find what’s fun.
Connections to mental health
Exercise is not all about building muscle and increasing cardio abilities. Your wellness is strongly connected to exercise because you can increase your energy, build on your sense of well-being, improve your memory, and decrease your stress.
- Begin building time for exercise into your weekly schedule
- Start with small amounts of exercise – even 10 minutes can be beneficial
- Exercise does not need to be strenuous to have benefits
- Focus on activities you enjoy
- Join a group and be social
Where to seek help
- Campus Recreation and Wellness Centre
- Well-being Centre