- December 13, 2018 | 05:15:00 America/Toronto time
- November 30, 2018 | 05:15:00 America/Toronto time
- November 29, 2018 | 04:00:00 America/Toronto time
- November 14, 2018 | 10:00:00 America/Toronto time
- October 31, 2018 | 06:30:00 America/Toronto time
- October 24, 2018 | 17:45:00 America/Toronto time
- October 18, 2018 | 18:15:00 America/Toronto time
- October 03, 2018 | 10:15:00 America/Toronto time
- June 14, 2018 | 11:00:00 America/Toronto time
- April 24, 2018 | 06:15:00 America/Toronto time
Overconsumption: Whose Responsibility is it?
Global Word of the Year: Xenophobia
Geographic Comfort Zones
Many of us are overwhelmed, fearful, and feel powerless facing (or not) the challenges of today’s complex connected world. In our conversation with Megan Myles, we will explore ways to re-connect to our backyards, communities and beyond. Social change starts with a conversation. We will explore: Building your network/community...
In November 2016, the Durham College Victimology Program, National Victim Justice Network and Durham College Global Classroom piloted a unique event: the VJN Global Classroom Project. The Global Class at Durham College is an interactive, high definition livestreamed class allowing learners and community partners an opportunity to interact free...
Learn about Rotary’s efforts to eradicate polio today and our plans to finish the job. The event will be attended by Rotarians from the 10 Rotary Clubs in Durham Region and many civic officials as they livestream the event from the new Global Classroom at Durham College to Durham...
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
We live in a civilization of slogans and marketing and products that are compellingly designed, from the clothes we wear and the things we say, to the food we eat, the people we talk about, the phones and computers and devices we use to communicate with each other and...
Wearable Technology With the Cyborg Foundation.