Designed for students with previous education and/or experience in advertising and marketing communications, this program will broaden understanding of integrated campaigns, while teaching new skills in the strategic planning, content creation, research, design, and implementation of digital programs. Students will have the opportunity to solve real-world challenges for clients utilizing digital engagement and activation strategies that help achieve specific business objectives.
You will learn how to:
- Resolve specific challenges in digital advertising and marketing communications.
- Develop, present and analyze a digital advertising and marketing plan utilizing various research bases
- Manage the execution of a digital advertising and marketing communications plan by applying project management principles.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a digital advertising and marketing communications initiative using industry monitoring and tracking tools.
- Identify and adhere to digital advertising and marketing communications standards and practices in accordance with relevant Canadian Legislation.
- Evaluate various digital strategies and media tactics to facilitate the execution of an effective integrated communications plan.
- Conceive, write, design, edit and produce digital advertising content using industry-standard methods and technologies.
- Plan strategies for professional development to aid in the creation of an effective personal online brand identity.