The Peer Wellness Coaching program provides additional support to students to better navigate the demands of post-secondary education, assist with organization and time management, provide a connection to campus and aid in the transition to post-secondary school.
Peer coaching is a service offered virtually that pairs students with upper year students who will assist them with managing the numerous demands of the college environment.
What a Peer Wellness Coach can do for you:
- Assist with organization & time management by reviewing course outlines and assisting with setting up schedules and weekly priorities;
- Breakdown or clarify assignment instructions;
- Assist with brainstorming ideas for assignments;
- Help with referring and locating campus services / offices / resources;
- Provide a social connection in campus;
- Answer general questions about the transition to college; and / or
- Help with using the online platforms (DC Connect / MyCampus)