Using MyCampus to access your T2202
If you need to reset your MyCampus password, go to the MyCampus login page and follow the reset password link under the MyCampus Login. If you still cannot reactivate your account, please contact the Help Desk at 905.721.3333, option #1.
To log in:
- Go to www.durhamcollege.ca/mycampus.
- Enter your username (this is your nine-digit student ID number) and your password and click on Login. (Please note: The first time you log in, your password will be your birth date which must be entered as MMDDYY or your postal code as A1A2C5, uppercase no space).
- Go to the DC Home Tab under Helpful Links. You can click on “Canadian Tax Forms” under Student Records.
- Click on T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate.
- Select the tax year and click either View Data or Printable Form and Submit. By selecting View Data, you can review your tuition amounts and months eligible online (You do not need to submit a printed copy of this form with your tax return). By selecting Printable Form, you will be informed that this will mark your taxation record as printed and if you click on Continue, any future requests will be marked as Duplicate. If you are sure you want to continue, then click the Confirm button.
Please note: To prevent unauthorized access to your registration or personal information you should never share your student ID number or date of birth. You are responsible for any activity that is carried out using your student ID and password.
This will generate the T2202 – Tuition and Enrolment Certificate. You will need to change your print settings so that the printer fits the document to the page margins (8 ½” by 11”), as the source image is actually larger than a standard letter-sized page.